The 2016 Fellowship Competition
All applications must be submitted online through Embark. You can register and start your application here starting in April of 2016.
The application includes the following sections:
- A confirmation of your eligibility
- Your personal and contact information
- Your higher-education history
- The graduate program[s] for which you seek support
- Required submissions:
- Two essays
- Scores of standardized tests already taken
- Recommendations (3 required, up to 5 accepted)
- Optional exhibits
We have minimized documentary requirements that confirm eligibility, educational, and test results. If you are asked to be a finalist, however, we will specify the official documents that we will need from you before we can invite you to the finalist interviews.
If you have applied to - or been familiar with - previous Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship competitions, please note that:
- You will not be able to resubmit your previous application.
- You will be required to upload your resume essays, transcripts, standardized test scores and optional test scores through the application system.
- Recommendations must be submitted online, through the application system.